Blah Blah Blogging Along

Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Wednesday boring Wednesday!

After all the excitement that went on yesterday there is nothing good going on today so I'm just going to post a couple of my latest digi layouts. The first one is using some of Anita Stergiou's Grungy stuff. Oh and her Bullseye Stitches. Very fun stuff Anita! These are all available at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking.



And the next one is a mixmatch of things. Papers and the flower middle are from Mindy Terasawa's First Blossom's kit available at Sweet Shoppe Designs. The flower and zig zag stitching (which I colorized) are by Dani Mogstad and are available in the Eternal Hope kit available at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking.


So that's all folks! Have a great day! Cya tomorrow!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Fantastic layouts! I adore the spring one. Don't tell me that's this years already?

Anonymous said...

Love your layouts!!!!! That pic of the butterfly totally rocks!!!!!!