Blah Blah Blogging Along

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope you are all sharing this day with someone you love! I made teacher gifts and a card for DH last night, yep very last minute because I realized I forgot those! I had everything else done weeks ago! ACK! And I also had to bake brownies for a party at the daycare because they decided at the last minute to have one! And I thought I was all prepared. So I'm going to make heart shaped pizza for dinner tonight. DH wanted to go out but like the over-priced roses that are out there the restaurants are also over priced on this holiday so I say we stay in! Plus the boys will love being included! It was either that or pink mashed potatoes with something slathered in Ah-So sauce so I vote for the homemade pizzas instead! LOL! I took photos of the boys wearing their red today so watch for some valentine layouts from shortly! Hopefully not as many as with THAT photo tho! ;)

Yippee, I went and bought some more digi kits today at the re-opening of the Shabby Shoppe. They have some wonderfully talented people over there and one of the kits I got was a Charity kit! How cool is that! Love that! I got 3 kits and some fun jewel elements that I am looking foward to playing with. It's funny now that I'm not forced to digi scrap I like doing it again! When I had to do it with specific stuff that was always too girly for me or for whatever reason it just seemed like too much work! I want this to be a hobby not work, I already have a job and one I get paid well for! ;) So now once the new CHA products hit the stores I'll be really happy! Oh and when my Home Equity Line financing goes thru! ;)

Hope you all have a wonderful day! Sending you Valentine hugs!


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Pam! I'm feeling a little less bogged down with my digital responsibilities all of a sudden, so I guess I better see what Shabby Princess has to offer that I can't live without, lol! But I can't call it a Valentine gift to myself, since I bought a whole new set of pans today. Stay warm! How's Jake's toe?