Blah Blah Blogging Along

Monday, February 20, 2006

Happy Presidents Day

Nope I didn't have the day off, but I did get to work from home. Which was nice because that meant a day in sweats and no makeup! :) The boys had no school and daycare was closed so hence the day at home. And good thing too cause I didn't feel well most of the day. Worked out well!
My sweet husband drove an hour away after work to get a futon for me for when my friends come in 2 weeks! The thing is awesome, brand new and what a bargain too! He rocks sometimes let me tell you! Most of the time but dont tell him that cause he doesn't read my blog! ;)
I made my first canvas tonight. I started with a digital page I made that I printed out and went from there. I think it came out pretty good. Now if the person I made it for as a bday present likes it I'm golden! :) I used the Bluebells kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs to make the digi page, very pretty kit, and it was a charity kit too! I'd share it here but I'm not sure if my friend that it's for reads my blog so I can't until I give it to her in a couple of weeks! Sorry!
OK, I've got to go do some work, been doing a lot of that lately on my time off but that's the life of a release engineer! Have a great night!

No comments :