Blah Blah Blogging Along

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Sick Tuesday

Nasties going thru our house again! Jake has had a stomach bug since Friday and last night I started feeling yucky, couldn't eat dinner. Josh started complaining too. Now he feels better, I feel better and Jake is sick again! UGH! Not a fun thing, it comes and goes. Jake has it the worst tho so guess who I'm keeping my distance from! ;)

Two weeks from tomorrow I turn the big 40. Man what is so bad about that number? I have no idea why that is bothering me so bad. I think I need to start exercising and dieting again so I can feel better about myself and then maybe it won't be so bad? 40 just seems so stinking old! Sorry for those of you reading this that may be older! ;)

Not much going on but the nasty bug so I'll get off here and get back to work where I belong! Have a great day!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I think I know what can make you feel better!!!

A knitted hat! :)

Feel better.

Anonymous said...

I'm not quite 40 yet, but I think you're beautiful enough to pull off that number without a problem.
sorry the bug is still lurking about!

Anonymous said...

You know, if you looked over 21, I might feel bad for you. You don't- youre a hottie and you have nothing to fear in turning 40!