Blah Blah Blogging Along

Thursday, February 9, 2006

Never a Dull Moment!

So another trip to the Hospital is in store I think! This time for Jake not me tho! I think he broke his big toe! I know they won't be able to do anything for it so maybe they won't make me waste my time and the insurance company's money with X-rays. But he's home from school because he can't get his shoe on. I'm telling you this is too much excitement for one week. It's also my honey's bday today! Happy Birthday Michael! Love you!

OK, so this is for my pal Rach, no that is not this year, not even close! It is 16 degrees and the butterflies are not even thinking about coming out here yet! I'll be lucky if I see signs of spring in April in NH! ;) That photo is from last year actually. But I'm glad you liked it. It is one of my favorites too!

Lots to do today, and a hair appointment before we go out for bday dinner tonight so no dilly dallying with the blog stuff! Sorry! I know, it's not like I'm writing anything exciting anway! So happy Thursday!

One month from today and I get to see Andrea, Chris and Carol!!! Woohoo!!!

Later!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

You mad at me? Or am I not invited anymore?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for clarifying when the pic was taken. I thought it too good to be true for this year already.