Blah Blah Blogging Along

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wednesday Already?

Woohoo! Isn't it nice when things are easy? My DH and I are total opposites, I mean really really opposites! And when you are redecorating that is not a fun thing. Well lo and behold, we are agreeing on stuff!!! How fun is that!! And man does it make things easy! So we picked out most of the stuff for the den/office and it's gonna look so great! Granted he hates the color I picked for the hallway but I think once it's all done he will change his mind. (I hope!) ;)

So everyone is back at school today, hopefully the nasty bug is gone for good! Jake was a bit iffy this morning but I can't stay home from work for iffy! Yep, I am working on that Mom of the Year Medal can you tell! ;)

I started making some cards for soldiers yesterday! Finally! I got a few done and have lots more to do with the fronts of old cards I've received as RAKs and such! I am going to recycle the fronts and make them into new cards instead of keeping them in my scraproom, got that great idea from a friend and I think it's the best! If you want to learn more about the Cards for Soldiers program, go here: http://123-scrap.com/forum/index.php?showforum=44 This is a great thing and cards are not a thing that take up too much time to make.

OK that's all the blabbering I have for now! Hope you all have a great day!

No comments :