Blah Blah Blogging Along

Friday, February 3, 2006

Finally Friday!

It's been a long week! Two really bad days but I made it thru them! After they were over I see they weren't that bad afterall. Just seemed bad at the time. I am so glad the weekend is here!
We are going to look at hardwood flooring tomorrow!! I am so excited! I have wanted hardwood for sooooo long! I think we are going to get bamboo. It's so cool! At least for the master bedroom, and maybe maple for the rest of the places I want, which is almost all of the downstairs except the kitchen and then the hallway upstairs and the stairs. We'll see when we see the stuff IRL. Also have decided on the kitchen and hallway paint colors I think, well I should say agreed since I had decided and just needed the nod from the other half! ;) I think he is the only man who cares! He says I put too many flowers up and that it looks too girly if he doesn't say something and since 3 men (2 boys actually) and only 1 woman lives in the house it shouldn't be that way! Now really who cares if it looks nice? I happen to like flowers!
I made a new desktop for my computer out of My favorite photo of my guys and Christine Smith's instructions and her 2 Souls kit. So I am publically thanking Christine for that great kit and those very easy instructions to do this! Christine's kit is available at www.digitalscrapbookpages.com. Oh and if you want some flowers that look just like Prima's her "Passion for Petals" are too die for!!!
For everyone that knows me well, you've all seen that photo a million times, since I've scrapped it about 4 times! It's the one with the boys on Michael's lap and they are wearing the red shirts and sitting on the black couch. I know, time for a new photo! LOL! But guess what, you are gonna see that photo again cause my clipboard with it just got published!!! Woohoo! It will be in the Scrappin, Stampin, & Stationary April Issue!!!
Got some fun stuff from the LSS last night that she picked up at CHA! New Bazzill, Wild Asparagus, kaleidoscope, gorgeous giant ric rack, and some other new products that I can't remember the name of right now Sorry! But I'm gonna make some samples so I'll be sure to share in the 123-Scrap gallery hopefully tomorrow! ;)

OK gotta go do some work now! Happy Friday everyone! Happy Scrappin too! :)

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Yay, it's Friday!

I'm so very jealous your LSS got some new CHA stuff in already! We don't have a LSS so it's waiting on my online stores to get the stuff. Argh!

Hardwood floor sounds nice and ideal and best of all .. easy to keep clean!
You'll have to share some photos after you've done the facelift to your home. I'd love to see the paint colours you finally decide on.

Congrats on your clipboard being published! It's a beautiful photo and I for one have not minded seeing it often. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam!!! Thanks so much for your kind words about my 2 Souls Kits and petals. It was so fun to read your comments this morning. I'm off to check out your site!

Anonymous said...

Did you post your desktop image? I want to see it and I dont care if its the same pic! LOL

I can't wait to see your samples at Lighthouse!