Blah Blah Blogging Along

Friday, April 28, 2006

Still Down!

Yep the site is still down. We found the problem and were back up for all of about 10 minutes yesterday but now we have a full disk! Now how that happened with just a software upgrade is beyond me! I pretty much can't get in there to do anything because of a full disk and I'm afraid to delete the wrong thing! I spent all morning on the phone with the server and software companies and then they supposedly fixed it but looks like it's worse than it was other than no viruses! Can this week get any better? Gonna have to do some more phone time today! At least I can work and talk at the same time, God Bless Multi-tasking!

Thanks to everyone for your continued support and patience!

Happy Friday Everyone!

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thank you for working so hard to get us back up and running, Pam. I miss you guys so much!! But I can be patient and maybe get some scrapping done.

Anonymous said...

That totally stinks! Is the space full because you now have 2 versions of the software on there?

Anonymous said...

Pam, my thanks goes out to you too. YOu're working so very hard to get our little haven back up and running and we so appreciate that.
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Pam I so appreciate all your hard work, thank heavens we have you girl cause you confussed me with the full disk thing!

Looking forward to being able to return to our little haven on the web very soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey, girlfriend! You're working so hard. I hope you're not totally frustrated. Call me if you need anything ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Pam, things still kind of sound like a mess up there! Sorry to hear you're having so many problems. I hope it all works out soon!

Anonymous said...

Pam, thankyou so much for working so hard to get the site back up.
You're so right, mean people do suck! But you know what they say, Kharma is a b$*%&! Lets hope it comes back to bite them.

Anonymous said...

Pam - you are soooo much appreciated. I would be insane if I had to deal with stuff like that. LOL! I hope things are going a little smoother now.