Blah Blah Blogging Along

Monday, April 17, 2006

Marathon Monday

Yep, it's Patriots Day and the 100 something running of the Boston Marathon. Another one that I will not get to see since I don't have the day off! Jodee Messina is running in this one so she's who I'm watching! Oh and a guy I work with's twin brother is also running so I'll route for him in the Men's category. Not that either one of them are in the front runners but that's OK!
So Easter was great yesterday! Hope everyone else enjoyed their holiday too! I myself ate way too much! Did great for the actual dinner part but then blew it all away when dessert came out! The darn macaroons and strawberry whipped cream cake did me in. Oh and I must of eaten half a bowl of chips and dip in between! So can you say, NO JUNK FOOD to me today! I have got to get myself back on the diet bandwagon and quick! Summer is coming! That means shorts and bathing suit weather!!! UGH!!! It was great to see lots of family and take lots of fun pictures! I even got all the little kids to sit on the couch at once for a photo! 6 of them all in a row! And I think 5 of them were looking at the camera! Haven't downloaded them yet but I'm pretty sure it looks darn cute! Looking foward to scrapping that one and especially the one of the two girls in their pretty Easter dresses!! :)
But for now it's WORK so everyone have a wonderful day!

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

I *so* want to do the marathon one year... wanna do it with me??????????

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great Easter Pam. Don't feel guilty about dessert. There is no calories in them when eaten on a holiday. :o)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a good Easter.
Bummer that you had to work on Monday. Obviously you guys don't get an Easter long weekend like we do?

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a good Easter.
Bummer that you had to work on Monday. Obviously you guys don't get an Easter long weekend like we do?

Anonymous said...

I had a friend whose son ran and finished in like 3:27. Not bad. It would take me 3 days and 27 minutes. LOL!!!!

Hey, go back to my blog, and click on Lilli's name and that will take you to her blog for info on stamping. You might need to forage around and go back a few days but she tells what you need! Its SOSOSOSO fun and EASY! Crazy easy.

Thanks for your comments!