Blah Blah Blogging Along

Monday, April 24, 2006

Rainy Monday!

I hate Monday's! And when you wake up and it's raining that just makes it all the worse! Granted I guess if I have to work I'd rather it be raining when I'm at work but the kids are on Spring Break this week and that means that they have to spend the whole day cooped up inside at the DayCare. Well hopefully they don't go too crazy after spending a whole day inside yesterday due to rain too!
I scrapped yesterday! Not for very long and only got a few pages done and no cards for soldiers! Man I have got to get my behind moving on the cards for the Father's Day shippment! I have made three cards and none of them are Father's Day themed! Can you tell I'm not a card maker? ;) There are girls on the site that are whipping them out in the hundreds and I can't even make 10! I have no clue how they do it!
Sports have started in full swing in our house. We had soccer Tuesday, baseball Wed and Thurs, and then Soccer and Baseball all day Saturday and that is how it's going to be until the end of June! Can you say goodbye to my free time! Good news is that Jake scored a goal in their first game on Sat! Of course I was teaching back to back classes at the LSS so I wasn't there to see it but Way to Go Jake! Be prepared to see lots more sports layouts from me in the near future! ;)
So that's all I've got for you today, I hope you all have a great day!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I agree, the rain really brings ya down! Its hard to get motivated in dreary weather!