Blah Blah Blogging Along

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hump Day Already?

You know how sometimes the days drag by and others the week just gets ahead of you? Well this is one of those weeks! Easter is Sunday, I have nothing for the boys to wear, no Basket shopping done and we haven't colored our eggs yet. They have been sitting in the fridge all boiled up and ready since Sunday!!! Then it was too nice out and the boys played basketball outside with Michael until dark and it was bedtime, then I had to work late last night, tonight is baseball practice, maybe tomorrow?!

I have a list a mile long and the wood for the floors came in so now it's going to be total chaos in our house! Well it's OK, cause I'm dying to see the finished product! We are doing Maple downstairs, up the stairs and hallway and Bamboo in our bedroom! Can't wait!

So Josh is feeling better today and went to school! Woohoo! I was not looking forward to going home last night as I was afraid of what the status would be. He looked awful, was still very tired and had a bit of a headache but then went to bed nice and early (after napping off and on all day) and when I woke him up this morning he said "I feel all better"! Music to my ears! Now as long as no one else gets it! I even forgot to call the school yesterday to tell them he would be out and I got a call from the Nurse at 11am! OOPS! Well he's there today!

So nothing else exciting going on in my neck of the woods! Hope you all have a Happy Hump Day!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that Josh is feeling better. You sound about as organised for Easter as I am!
I hope you all have a good one. And I can't wait to see the pics of your new floors!