Blah Blah Blogging Along

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Oh Happy Day!!!

We booked our summer rental! We are going to Martha's Vineyard this year!!! I can't believe that after 15 years of going to York Beach, Maine every summer we are going someplace different! I have NEVER been to the cape in the summer! I've been told so many times about the horrific traffic and such that I've stayed away. Heck I've only been to the Cape twice in my life and both times in March! I can't wait for July and to be going somewhere different! WOOHOO!!!
OK, here is digital layout with my new favorite digi kit. It's called Oh Boy by Kelly Schultz. I bought it at www.thedigichick.com. It's got my second favorite color combo and paisley!! I just love this kit!

Well that's about all the news I have today. Oh wait, I did upload 3 brand new sketches at 123-scrap if you are in need of some inspiration.

Have a very Happy Day! :)

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout Pam! I love it!...well what's not to love about it?! I'm so jealous of all the girls who will be taking a class from you at convention. It's sure to be GREAT! :o)

Anonymous said...

Your vacation sounds AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!