Blah Blah Blogging Along

Sunday, April 9, 2006

Scrapped Last Night!!!

I just love when I get to play! I finished my very last Circle Journal entry! Woohoo! Gonna drop that baby off today and I'm done! I've already got mine back so no more worries in that round!

I scrapped the photos from the night Rachael and Melissa came over to play. I used the new Basic Grey Urban Coture! I love these papers because they have pink and brown in them course!!! I like the way it turned out, I cut out some of the big flowers in on of the papers.
Today I've got to clean! I didn't do it yesterday cause I went shopping in the morning, to a candle party mid day and then baseball practice in the afternoon. Busy day! Jake has practice today but it's at 11:30 and I should be able to finish before them if Michael ever gets out of bed! He never sleeps late tho so he must need it!
Man is the house ever quite! The boys are at Mom's, Michael is sleeping, the cat is not bugging me and all I can hear is my fingers on the keys! I think I may sneak down to the scraproom to fit in one more page! Have a great day!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, I love this layout Pam, and not just because I am in it! LOL

Anonymous said...

Gosh, that's such a pretty layout!

Anonymous said...

What a great page! you girls look adorable! I'm glad you got some scrap time in. Enjoy your quiet house. Mine is not so quiet right now. With 8.5 people living here and the little boys have a friend that has spent the weekend here. I'm not ever certain that they have slept. I seem to always hear giggling...day or night. Oh well...that's life in the nut house! :o)