Blah Blah Blogging Along

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I Doodled!

Yep, I finally got over the nervousness and just did it. It didn't come out exactly like I saw it in my head but I guess that's the beauty of doodling, it doesn't have too! At least I got over my fear and tried it! My little guy lost both of his front teeth a few days apart. Granted the 2nd one got knocked out with a Basketball but it's pretty cute to see him this way! I took part of this layout design from the latest Scrapbook Trends and the papers are from a 123-Scrap Product Sponsor, Thanks Treehouse!
www.treehousememories.com So there is my doodling!

So I'm home again today! This week it's Josh, last week it was Jake! I swear my kids haven't been sick so much in their whole lives as they have been this year! That stinking stomach bug has been making circles in this house! I can't wait till it's warm enough to turn off the heat for good and open up the windows and air this nasty germ infested house out! And I use Lysol all the time and wipe EVERYTHING with those Clorox wipes! Maybe I should let it get really dirty and see if a reverse effect helps! Mom is coming at noon so I can at least go into work for half a day! Thanks Mom!
I finished all 8 layouts using Cindy's new kits! I'm ready to print them out and make my little 123-Scrap Friends album! I'm so excited to see it in it's final form! Cindy did such a great job with these kits and I'm pretty happy with all my pages so I think it's going to be cute! Hopefully I'll get some yellow ink tomorrow and print it out and assemble it by the weekend to share!
OK well I guess I should actually go check on my sick kid! Have a great day!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'm sorry Josh is sick now. I agree .. we've had the worst winter with the most sickness ever.
Your layout is ADORABLE! I LOVE your doodling and I think you don't give yourself as much credit as you should. It turned out better then I could ever do, that's for sure. :)

Anonymous said...

Your doodles looks great! I can't wait to see your friends album, too!

Anonymous said...

Great doodling Pam! I love his missing teeth...so cute!

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome! Great job!