Blah Blah Blogging Along

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Single Digits and PAD (Photo A Day)

It was 8 degrees when I left for work. Can you say BRRRRRRRRR??? I really hate winter!

And this is my photo of the day from yesterday:
I didn't get it up last night because we went out to dinner to celebrate my Mom's 65th Birthday and then came home and had cake and presents. By the time Mom left I didn't feel like doing much else so I watched the season finale of Heroes that I had on the DVR.

As for today's photo, I was wishing I had my camera to take a picture of my car thermometer to share the cold with you all! I will have to think of something else later when I get home after I cook dinner, eat and go to the gym! I wonder if I'll be able to keep this photo thing up!

OK gotta get to work! Happy Hanukkah to all my friends that celebrate and Happy Hump Day to the rest of you!




2 comments :

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Pam,

Thanks for the congrats on CJ... still trying to keep my dinner/breakfast down...

It was freezing here this AM also.

Florida here I come (well, in 4 years)

Hallie

Anonymous said...

cute photo, and Happy Birthday to your mom!