Blah Blah Blogging Along

Monday, December 3, 2007

December 3rd Photo

My photo for today is what I woke up to this morning! I'm gonna share two just for all you warm weather people! ;)
It's still coming down, we are supposed to get anywhere from 4-8" of this stuff and DH got called out to plow at 4am! I had woken up at 2:30 because I heard a noise, it took me until around 3:15 to fall back to sleep and then at 3:35 the phone rang! I'm going to be one tired cranky girl later on! Have a great day!

7 comments :

Wendy said...

Brrr......I'll stick with my 85 degrees - but thanks for sharing the picture! It's beautiful and I love seeing it from a long way away!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

4-8"? Oh, please!!! Maine is getting 12-18".

U G H

Hallie
http://wonderfulworldofweiners.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Brrr Chilly! But beautiful shots!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos :) Glad it is you and not me!

Donna said...

Pretty! Does Mr. Hottie work for the county or something? Why is he plowing? I'm sure this is something that I should already know. I don't pay attention very well though.

Cindy said...

We got an inch yesterday so I guess I don't have any room to complain. They're calling for more tomorrow too. THis is kind of early for us.

Lynette van Barrelo said...

OH PULEEEESE!!!! Do not complain about snow! It is beautiful, it signifies Christmas and is the symbol of winter. A REAL winter. Not like the 6 weeks of cool weather we have downunder! I would give anything to have REAL seasons just like the one you are experiencing right now!

Its sooooo pretty!