Blah Blah Blogging Along

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve P.A.D


Woohoo! It's Christmas Eve! I can't wait till tomorrow! And this weekend has been pretty good with the gift opening too actually! I got the canvas from Karen and this little cutie came in the mail all the way from Australia along with my very favorite Tim Tams from my sweet cyber sister Jodene! Thank you Jodene! I love it all! Those mint balls are so yummy! I opened that bag as soon as I saw them! :)

And doesn't that snowman look so perfect on my tree above that snowman wrapping paper? LOL! Just adorable! He has beaded legs!

So I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Eve. We are off for lots of visiting today! My BIL's house is the first stop and then to the Traditional Italian Fish Feast at my Godmother's house and then on to my BFF since 8th Grade's Mom's house for the last stop before coming home to wait for Santa! I hope to see you all tomorrow with a really great photo and to hear all about your Christmas Day!

Merry Christmas and Hugs to you all!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

oh, he is the cutest thing! What a sweet gift. Happy traveling and feasting today and have a Merry Christmas!

Janette said...

Have a Blessed Christmas!

Jodene said...

I am glad to see he made it in time for Christmas :) I thought of you as soon as I saw him.
I hope that you had a wonderful day and were very spoiled.
Merry Christmas!

Hugs
Jodene