Blah Blah Blogging Along

Monday, December 31, 2007

Dec 31 P.A.D Last One!!!

And what would be more appropriate for me than another snow pic! Yep, it's FREAKING snowing again! It's only December and we have had more storms in one month than we did all of last winter! It does look pretty on the trees today tho, I will say that much!
For 2008 we are going to be doing a Photo a Week challenge and also an Autumn Leaves Calendar challenge over at 123-Scrap. So if you are up for mojo come on over and join us! We've also got all new monthly challenges coming tomorrow!

Happy New Year!

10 comments :

Suzanne said...

Pam, those are absolutely breathtaking photos! Can't wait for the new challenges! :-)

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

LOVE THE PICTURES - HATE THE SNOW.

I am SOOOOOOOO tired of this white stuff and it's not even January!!

Can't wait til my biggest complaint is that I have sand in my crack!!

Hallie

Lisa said...

wow Pam, those are awesome pictures, but sadly I have to say that I'm so glad that I can't take photos like there here!
I can't wait to see the January challenges at 123-Scrap - whoo hoo!

Dawn said...

Happy New Year Pam!!!

Donna said...

The photos ARE pretty...I love it. I wish we got snow like that. Our snow is icy and yucky. Yours is like something out of a movie.

Karen said...

Aaaahhhh, sooo beautiful! It looks cold. I would love to hop up there and experience some snow. Then you can hop on down here and experience some warmth. :-)

Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

Are you serious? Its snowing again??? So how much snow am I going to come home to? yikes!

Janette said...

WOW those are gorgeous photos of the snow. I just love looking out at the snow. As long as I don't have to be outside in it then it can snow all it wants. =)

Anonymous said...

I just entered the photo challenge. Thanks for the heads up!

Anonymous said...

Love the snow pictures! Thanks for stopping by today to check out the Hallie "spring" pictures.