Blah Blah Blogging Along

Thursday, December 13, 2007

12/13/07 Photo A Day

Yes another ornament! This one has got to be one of my all time favorites! It's pink and has paisley on it! Two of my favorite things! This was made by my BFF Chris and I just LOVE it! Thank you Chris! It goes so great on my Pink Tree! :)
It's snowing like crazy here today! We are supposed to get 6-10 inches! YUCK! Any of you warm weather ladies want to change places with me for the winter? I think it's going to be a LONG and snowy one! The boys got dismissed early from school, the roads are already a mess and it's going to be a long night for Michael who will end up plowing anytime now! He said he is moving at 8mph on the highway right now! At least it's going slow and maybe there will be less accidents!

So that's my post for today! Hope you all have a great one!

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous ornament...that Chris is a talented girl! I wouldn't trade places with you but you are more than welcome to come visit here in CA...I promise no snow! Safe plowing Michael, let's hope the drivers there don't drive like they do here in bad weather.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

It just started lightly snowing in Maine. Don't think we are supposed to get more than 3-4" but we know they've been wrong before!

Hallie
http://wondefulworldofweiners.blogspot.com/

Chris said...

Ok, It does look beautiful on your pink tree. Glad it arrived safely and that you like it! I'd love to have snow just for a day or two. No more than that, and only if I didn't have to go anywhere or shovel it. When you get tired of Lisa, you can come here to visit :)

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Pam,

I'm just sayin' that I love that you are using I'm just sayin'!

I think we should make tshirts and sell them... maybe we could make millions!!

Hallie
http://wonderfulworldofweiners.blogspot.com/

Rachael said...

Oh Pam! What a GORGEOUS photo!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yea, now that is a Pam ornament...A pink tree?..only you! LOL

~dawne said...

Beautiful ornament & such a simple idea....love it!! Sending warm, 70ish weather vibes your way:) It's gorgeous down here rightn ow!!

Donna said...

Love the ornament. I HEART pink too!

Dawn said...

This ornament is so PRETTY! Almost makes me forget about the AWFUL weather on Thursday. You are lucky that you stayed home! :-)

Grandma September said...

That ornament belongs on MY pink tree. had an evil thought yesterday, have to try it, but think I can make more pigment powder ornaments myself in other colors.... hmmmm. getting all the stuff out again. LOL