Blah Blah Blogging Along

Monday, December 17, 2007

12/17/07

What better photo to post after so much snow than my snowmen? These are all on top of the TV armoire. Some were gifts some I've collected myself as much as I hate snow, I love snowmen!!!

Oh and I wrecked my back shoveling yesterday so I'm a hurting unit! But hopefully the washing machine will be fixed today so there is light at the end of the tunnel! Now if I could finish my Xmas shopping! Can anyone recommend a couple of good Jazz CDs for an Uncle who has everything? I'm a country girl! :)

4 comments :

Unknown said...

What is it about snowmen that makes everyone smile?? I don't like snow either but these little guys are just so cute :) I hope your back gets to feeling better.

Rach said...

I don't like snowment either, but your collection is gorgeous.

I hope your back feels better soon, and the snow stops so you have a breather from the shoveling.

Sorry, I'm not a jazzy fan so can't recommend anything.

Anonymous said...

I love your snowman collection, too cute! Good thoughts that your back gets back to good very soon.

no advice for Jazz, but maybe an iTunes gift card so he could choose his own? I assume if he has everything, he has an iPod...

What's so funny? said...

Me too! Me too! I love snowmen too! And I have 'em all 'round. I'm even making them with the Quick cuts at work now.