Blah Blah Blogging Along

Sunday, December 23, 2007

12/23/07 P.A.D

Look what came in the mail yesterday!My my very best scrapping friend who got me hooked on scrapping Karen, up and moved to FL on me 2 1/2 years ago. When I uploaded my photos from our Disney trip to Shutterfly this little sneak went and downloaded some and made me this fantastic canvas of memories! It was such a surprise to open yesterday! I just love it! Thank you so much Karen! And why didn't I think of doing the same thing for you from your trip this summer! Silly me! :)

So the foot is getting much better. I'm able to put it down now and actually walk on it. Yay! Just in time to clean the house make some pies and the lasagna! ;) I'm happy because I really didn't want to have to order out for xmas dinner! I was able to hobble on down to the basement and scrap last night too! I made a Junkitz Box Book of Bear for Michael for Christmas. It's very simple as I wanted to get it done and because he's not much for fluff!
I hope he likes it. It's not my best work as it's kind of rushed but it came out OK. I'm going to upload photos to my 123-Scrap gallery later if you want to see it!

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

6 comments :

Unknown said...

What a terrific gift! I am so glad your foot is getting better too :)

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

The "talk" isnt as hard as you'd think. I HIGHLY recommend that your CH have the first talk but then you follow up with a MOM chat. It ensures that all bases (no pun intended!) are covered!!

Hallie

Anonymous said...

that canvas is so cool! What a sweet sneaky friend!

Dawn said...

I LOVE the canvas! What a GREAT gift!! Glad to hear that your foot is feeling better!!

Anonymous said...

I want to know more about that coolest ever canvas. How does a person do that???? Must know. Must do the canvas!!! :D

I am SO glad your foot is improving. Don't overdo it or you'll end up all sore and gimpy again!

Merry Christmas!

Karen said...

I'm so glad you like the canvas! It was the first one I'd ever done and I was a bit nervous. I just dove right in!! Paint, pictures, ribbon and buttons. That's the list of ingredients. I think I may make one or two for around the house here too.

So glad your leg is feeling better! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!