Blah Blah Blogging Along

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Dec 30th P.A.D.

Wow, tomorrow is the last day of the Photo A Day! I can't believe I completed the whole month! This was fun Lisa! My photo for today is a gift from my neighbor. I saw some martini glasses at a craft fair she did in November with blueberries painted on them and said I'd love some with Sunflowers. She contacted the lady and had 4 of them made for me! She is the best neighbor!


We are going to be doing a photo a week in 2008 if anyone wants to join us. Just go over and register at 123-scrap and it's under the Photography forum!

Happy Sunday! See you all for the last P.A.D. entry tomorrow!

3 comments :

Lisa said...

oh, I love sunflowers too! Those are so cute. I can hardly believe that so many of us made it to the end of the month with a photo every day. I'm so glad you played along!

Karen said...

Sooooo cute! I just love sunflowers.

Dawn said...

I gotta have some of these!! I LOVE Sunflowers! They are my FAVORITE!! These are BEAUTIFUL!! Lucky girl!!! :-)