Blah Blah Blogging Along

Monday, December 3, 2007

Guess What I'm Eating???


A Double Chocolate Tim Tam!!! YUMMY!!! My wonderful blog friend Lynette sent me an awesome RAK!!! And it had my very favorite cookies in the world in it! YIPPEE!!! And look at that fun little tag she made me with a "P" and says Scrap Diva! And that little flower card is an accordian card with such a nice note! Such fun stuff! I just love happy mail days! Thank you so much Lynette! If you ever want me to send you something you can't get in AU that you like just ask! :)

5 comments :

Cindy said...

You lucky dog! I've had Tim Tams once and they are SO dreamy.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

cxjWhat the heck is a Tim Tam?

Hallie
http://wonderfulworldofweiners.blogspot.com/

Dawn said...

What GREAT goodies!! Lucky girl!!! :-)

Lynette van Barrelo said...

You know, I really should spend more time blogging! Glad they arrived and the Tim Tams were in mint condition for your enjoyment!

'wonderful world of weiners' hasn't lived if she's never tasted a Tim Tam!

Donna said...

Ahhh Lynette and the Tim Tams. I was also a fortunate recipient of some of those little gems and I gobbled them down in record time. That was a nice surprise!