Blah Blah Blogging Along

Friday, December 21, 2007

Dec 21st P.A.D.

First off I have to say I'm so amazed that I kept this challenge up! And only 9 more days to go! Thanks to Lisa for getting me going!

This is my computer buddy Jasper. He loves to lay on my desk while I'm working. Most of the time I have to close the laptop so he can lay on that. Otherwise he lays on the keyboard and messes it all up! LOL! Today since I can't walk around to take photos he is my subject!

Isn't he gorgeous? He's a Blue Point Ragdoll. And gorgeous is about the only good thing I can say about him. He is not a typical Ragdoll, doesn't like to be held, won't sit on your lap, and he only wants to be petted when I'm trying to pee! LOL! But he's mine and I love him! Michael gave him to me for Xmas in 2001. He just turned 6.

So 4 more day's till Christmas! Is everyone ready? I'm not! I still need to wrap all the boys stuff! It's in the basement and one of my plans on the days I took off (yesterday and today) was to get that done in between all my baking while they were at school. I'm gonna see if my mom will carry them all up when she comes by today and hopefully I can get it all done before Jake gets home from school and back down there! Tomorrow Mom is gonna drive me to get my nails done. Michael took me to the grocery store last night. I got to drive one of those electric scooters around the store. Not fun in a crowded store. Oh and can I tell you how hard it is to walk in the snow in crutches! LOL! I've never used crutches so I'm not very good at them on dry land! So all I have left to do is wrap, clean house and cook dinner. Not too bad. I hope you all are in good shape too!

Happy Friday! Cya tomorrow!

6 comments :

Karen said...

Jasper is beautiful! What is is about cats and computers? If I leave my laptop on the bed, you can bet that Jericho will be laying on it!

Hope you're feeling better. At least good enough to get stuff done.

Anonymous said...

Jasper is so beautiful! And how funny about the only wanting to be pet when you are trying to pee...we had a cat like that once, always wanted to be in the bathroom with you.

Cindy said...

Look, if you're not moving to Florida and you're going to be falling down on the ice and stuff, you may as well just move to Long Island so I can come over and wait on you. Got it? Jasper is a lovely boy.

Anonymous said...

Jasper is beautiful. You poor girl. Hang in there and stay off that foot.

Donna said...

It's a good thing you're so far away or I might be doing some catnapping...and I don't mean the typical kind. He's beautiful. I mean handsome!
Hang tough on the crutches thing and just remember that I'm super jealous!!!

Anonymous said...

Jasper is very handsome.... We have a cat who will only drink from the bathroom sink. Talk about awkward. If she isn't drinking from it, she's whining that the water isn't on or else she's laying in the sink.

Keep off that foot!!!