Blah Blah Blogging Along

Monday, June 12, 2006

Sunny Monday!

Wouldn't you know it's Monday and the Sun is shining? Of course it is beautiful when you have to be inside all day right! Actually yesterday was pretty nice too but I had to be at a bridal shower which was also inside so I missed that nice day too! I'm just so happy to see the sunshine! Even if it is by looking down the hall from my cube out a small window! LOL!
The boys had back to back games and they won them both so that was cool! Playoffs start Saturday! I really hope they do well. Jake's team is in first or second place right now. They've been in first place all season but then lost a couple of games the last few weeks which brought them down to second place. Winning yesterday may have brought them back up! I can't believe how into baseball I am now! Before last year I would have never watched a game on TV or known one thing about the game, now I'm bummed if I miss a game (which I missed both Red Sox games yesterday) and both my boys games! So of course they both did really well! :( This week I've got to spend working on my coach gifts! I am so behind!
So I've decided I want to get married again! Granted I'll marry the same guy and all but when I got married I didn't register for anything and my shower was pretty small. Man, my cousin made out like a bandit yesterday. It took my H3, a Mercury Mountaineer and another car's backseat and trunk to get all her gifts back to their apartment! They were opening gifts for 2 1/2 hours! And that was with 2 bridesmaids pre-opening them! The got some nice stuff! Gorgeous bedding, pots and pans and dishes and china and cutlery. You name it they got it! The have a very small place too, I have no idea where they are going to put all the stuff they got, they are going to need to add on! Oh and her everyday dishes would have made a great scrapbook pattern paper! I told her so but her not being a scrapper she just didn't get it! She does want me to scrapbook her honeymoon photos. She's a total photo freak so there should be a lot of them!
So that's all I've got for today, need to call the doc, my meds don't seem to be helping after 5 days on them! Hope you all have a Sunny Monday!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy but fun weekend! Glad you have sunshine. It's only going to be 72 here today, lots of fog this morning. argh!

Anonymous said...

If you are getting married again, I wanna be in your wedding, LOL :)