Blah Blah Blogging Along

Thursday, June 8, 2006

Back Among the Living

It's been a rough week! Sunday night I got the sniffles, by Monday I could not move! Yesterday finally went to the doc and found out I had an ear infection, sinus infection, and bronchitis! Yeah I don't take getting sick lightly! I got some meds and today they seem to be kicking in. I was able to get back to work after being out 3 days! Granted I worked from home but I don't like being out of the office that long!
So guess what it's raining again! And it's supposed to keep raining until Sunday! We got one nice day on Tuesday and I spent it under a blanket shivering from a fever! I heard someone say we've had 8 sunny days since the beginning of May! Holy Crap! Where is summer? And do we need to start building that arc now?
I'm working on what I'm going teach for classes at the Cape Crop in September. I've got some good ideas and now need to make some catchy descriptions and work on getting some sponsors! I am hoping to teach a good amount of my time there since I'm going alone and won't be wanting to crop alone! So if I teach all day I'll be pooped at night and just want to go to bed and not crop anyway! That will be the perfect plan! :) I'm so spoiled after March it's going to be hard to not have my girls there every time now! Well at least Chris will be here for a visit in August!
Well I've got to go fold some laundry before I have to do some work tonight so have a great night!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Pam...that sounds just terrible! I'm glad you went to the doctor to find out what you had and get on the mend. I know your class will be fabulous no matter where you teach it, so don't worry. The answer to your where's summer question is Arizona! Wanna come? :o)

Anonymous said...

Pam, I'm so glad you're feeling better. I've missed reading your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

You know I'll help you brainstorm names and descriptions for your classes even if I don't happen to respect the person you teach for! ;) Call me this weekend......