Blah Blah Blogging Along

Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Sept 28th

One more work day until the weekend! The next couple of weekends are so full! Michael has his semi-annual New York trip tomorrow and Sat so I've got single parent duty. It's only fair since I was gone last weekend. :) Baseball game on Saturday. I'd like to go Apple/Pumpkin Picking or to the Deerfield Fair on Sunday. Next weekend we have a wedding to go to. Busy Busy! I was also supposed to go to a Lia Sophia Jewelry party tomorrow night but Jake's coach switch practice to tomorrow night! It's usually Thursday nights! What's up with that! I don't think baseball should encompass the WHOLE weekend! Jeesh! It starts at 5:30 and doesn't get over till 6:30 or 7:00 if doesn't get dark and then I'll have to feed the boys so that totally messes up my plans! Oh well, I guess that means I'll save some moolah! ;) I already had a necklace picked out too! LOL!

I'm having a great time designing for
Rachel. I've played with all of her kits that I have and am looking foward to seeing what she comes up with next.

Cindy says she's got a few things up her sleeve too so I think this CT thing is going to be fun again for awhile now! I guess it just took some fun stuff and less requirements to make it right for me. As a matter of fact, look for a new page from me using the "Page Bracelets 2" sometime later today!

So that's me in a nutshell today! I hope to do some paper scrapping this weekend as well. I've got to do
Debbie from Junkitz's challenge! Love her page!

Have a wonderful Thursday all!

No comments :