Blah Blah Blogging Along

Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Sept 25th

Back Home and Tagged!

So I'm home from a long weekend of cropping and teaching and I've been Tagged by Rachael!

So here are the rules: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

"My seven songs (yes they are all country):1. My Best Friend - Tim McGraw2. Just to See You Smile - Tim McGraw3. When the Sun Goes Down - Kenny Chesney4. Boston - Kenny Chesney5. Dont Forget to Remember Me - Carrie Underwood6. Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood7. When I Get Where I'm Going - Brad Paisley & Dolly Parton
People I'm tagging:
1. Mary E.
2. Jolene
3. September
4. Chris (cause you need to blog girl)
5. Andrea (early Bday present) :)
6. Jen Caputo
7. Cindy


So another Crop at the Cape is over. I taught 5 classes. 4 of them straight in a row with only 15 minute potty breaks in between them. That was tough! I had a very sore throat at the end of the night! Most of them went really well, one ran over and a few people were a bit unhappy because it was rushed at the end and I made a few errors but for the most part it was very well received and people were even making all my projects that night at the crop so that made me very happy. It hurt me that people weren't happy but I have to get past that and know I can't please everyone all the time. I only got 10 of my own pages done which is not very much for me but that's ok I went to teach this time so that wasn't my goal.


I was able to get home in time to see Jake play his first game in the new league of baseball. He moved up to the Bronco league this fall where they play on a bigger field. He did well, they were tied 2-2 when the rain came whipping in! Major wind and very heavy rain! We all went running for cover! The boys were lucky since they now have real dug-outs on the bigger fields but they thought they'd run around in the rain instead! LOL!

So that's my catch up for the days I was away! I hope you all have a great Monday!

No comments :