Blah Blah Blogging Along

Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Sept 26th

A TOOT and A PAGE!


So I'm finally able to toot! I got onto a Creative Team! I was invited to be on Rachel Solenberg's Digi Team! I'm pretty stoked! I have tried out for a few and the rejection was getting to me. After all the paper world rejections I had really decided I wasn't going to apply anymore but then saw Rachel's call and I really thought her stuff was fun so I figured what the hey, and then I got a yey! Woohoo! Rachel sells her very fun and vibrant kits at Plain Digital Wrapper. Go and check it out! I've been playing with her kits for the last few days and they are so fun! I've already done 4 layouts using them!

And everyone knows I am a Junkitz Blog Stalker. Well they are doing a little inspiration challenge over there. I just love all the stuff they put out and Staceywas inspired by Kendra who was inspired by Stacey K and they were all just scrapping away. So I sketched out the layout and did my own this weekend! Here is my version :





Thanks to all the wonderfully talented Junkitz ladies for the inspiration! I've got another one Debbie did waiting in the wings! Gotta love that when you are stumped for an idea!

So that's what I've got for you today. I've got tons of stuff to do around the house so I've got to get off this computer for the night! Cya Tomorrow! Have a good one!

1 comment :

candice said...

So cool that you are taking on these challenges!! Love this!!