Blah Blah Blogging Along

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Whirlwind Weekend!

Phew! This weekend just flew by! I can't believe it's Sunday night already!

Yesterday was the the annual luau we go to at my best friend's sisters house every year. We got a late start because I had to work most of the morning and we didn't get there until 3pm, stayed until about 10pm. It was a great time as always. We usually stay much later but I was so darn tired after 3 Raspberry Pina Coladas that I wanted to go home and go to bed, plus it was freezing! It felt more like a September fall night than an August night! It was great to see everyone, more new babies and some more on the way, a divorce in the mix too though, hate to hear about those stories! It stinks living almost an hour away from all the friends I grew up with because I only see them a couple times a year and when we do talk on the phone it seems like this stuff doesn't come up so man was I shocked to see this one pregnant or that one with a new baby! I could have killed Nanc (my best friend) for not filling me in better on the latest news! LOL! Michael had a blast playing horseshoes and the boys jumped in the bounce house until they were tired of it.Me I got my fill of food, drink and gossip! ;) Good Times!
Today lots of running around, Michael and I went out for a drive in the camaro and got some new fish for the pond. Then I went to the LSS and got some of the new Chatterbox papers! Yippee! They are so fun! I also got some of the new Reminise papers to do some store samples. I'm going to be busy this week! Got back from the store and we drove to my BIL's house to get more fish! Came home to put them in the pond and then went next door for a bbq. Just got home a little bit ago. It's been a long and very busy day!
Tuesday we will be getting 4 more fish and that will be it for the season. I bought them off Ebay and they will come FedEx. I can't wait to see them. I have to be here for the delivery. I'm a bit nervous about making the transfer to the pond but Michael is working a huge job in RI so he can't take the day off to do it so I have to do it. Hopefully it will go smoothly. Joey (bil) has done it a bunch of times and he's gone thru the ropes with me so I think I'll do ok. Fingers/toes and everything else crossed!
Well that's my weekend in a nutshell. Gotta get the boys to bed. Have a good one all!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Your weekend sounds VERY busy and very fun! Glad you got your hands on the new chatterbox and I can't wait to see pictures of the new fish in their new fishy home. I know you'll get the new ones in just fine.