Blah Blah Blogging Along

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

HUMP DAY ALREADY!?

Thank you all for the kind words about my Hummer and my anniversary. We went out for a nice Italian dinner. I ate way too much and was very uncomfortable for the rest of the night! I had pumpkin ravioli and they were out of this world! For any of you that live in the Southern NH/MA area we went to Bella Italia in Tyngsboro, MA. They have the best food! It's a small place with only a beer and wine menu but so worth a trip there! It's right across from Skate 3 on DW Highway. :)



Today I go for my very first Mammo. Not so excited about that! I've been given the inside scoop from the doc to ask for the comfort pads tho. She said insurance doesn't cover them and they are $5 each but well worth the money so I'll be asking for those first off! ;)



Oh and have you checked out Rachaels Week #2 Sketch Challenge over at The Digi Chick? It's a great sketch! Here is my version. Fun stuff over there! There were 52 versions of last weeks sketch so Rachael is hoping to double that! I will have to try another version! ;)
The boys both loved their teachers yesterday! Jake has SEVERAL of his friends in his class! Not sure how that's gonna work out! LOL! I told him to save his fooling around for the playground! ;) He said he loves 5th grade so far! Hopefully it stays that way through the year. Lots of papers came home for me to sign from them both, school lunches are $1.50 and 1.75! UGH! But at least I don't have to make them anymore! Woohoo! I hate packing lunch every morning! Oh and of course the school supply lists came home. I have no idea why they can't send them to you over the summer! If I have a hard time finding anything I'm going to be pissed off!
OK that's all I've got for today! I'm sure I'll have lots to tell you tomorrow after the boob vice episode! Happy Hump Day!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Mammograms aren't that bad. Yeah, they squish your boobs, but it's quick and then done. Hopefully it won't be too bad for you.

So sorry to read about your Hummer! That just sucks. Keep at 'em and get them to pay. You're good at that. ;-)

Happy Anniversary to both you and Michael!! Here's to another 19 years!