Blah Blah Blogging Along

Friday, March 31, 2006

I LOVE Fridays!

Especially when I only have to work half a day and from home to boot! No commute in traffic and then it's going to be a gorgeous day so I can open some windows and get fresh air instead of freeze my tush off like I do at work! And it's gonna be quite!!! Well except for the radio blaring my country tunes! Woohoo!!! Then at noon it's off for the rest of the day, I'm gonna run some errands and enjoy the weather!

We're pulling up the carpet in my bedroom this weekend, that should be a chore! I have no clue what I am going to do with all the stuff in my walk in closet! It's 5x10 and totally full! ACK!!! But we ordered the bamboo flooring so we have to get everything prepped for it to come in! Man I can't wait to see that down!

Gonna finish up my store samples today too, just have to run to get some ink that I need to complete the project and make the tea bag album and I'm done! I am going to use the new Crate papers http://www.cratepaper.com for that one. They are gorgeous! They even sponsored us at 123 and my for my CK Convention class! They rock!!! Go check them out! I have already done two pages and my CK class sample with two of their lines and I absolutely love the papers!

So now it's off to shower and get the boys up before I start work! Have a great Friday!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great Friday and busy to boot! It will be a huge disaster during the floor laying process because there's nowhere to put all your stuff, but it will be so worth the final results. I'm excited to see it, so you better post pictures. :o)

Anonymous said...

Friday was gorgeous, huh????? I can't wait for summer to be here... not the hot sweaty gross part but the wonderful breezes!