Blah Blah Blogging Along

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

What Day is it?

I am so messed up! I thought today was Tuesday! Having Monday off really threw me off schedule! I can't complain tho because it made my bday weekend last a bit longer! I was able to get the laundry done, unpacked and a short nap in too! I'm still a bit tired from the weekend but I'll catch up eventually! I just need to get to bed early one night, not tonight tho, LOST is on!
Got all my layouts from this weekend that aren't at the store scanned last night before Idol came on and now I have to upload them tonight. I didn't realize I got 13 pages and a matchbook album done. I think I scanned 8 to upload. Not bad! Most of them use Basic Grey so there is some overkill there! LOL!

I keep forgetting to reload Photoshop on my computer so I can't share the Cape photos yet but hopefully tomorrow. There are some great shots! I already scrapped 2 of them when we were at the Cape because Carol brought a printer! It was fun being able to do photos of the event while at the event! I think I've decided I'm going to start a girlfriends album of all my get togethers with my friends since I've have a few of them now.
OK well I guess that's it for today, off to work I go! Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your layouts!