Blah Blah Blogging Along

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Icky Saturday

Got up not feeling well today. It started out with a sore throat yesterday and went downhill from there. Now I've got it full force! I should have known being in a room full of 300+ women last weekend I'd get something! I should have brought the Airborne with me!
Baseball tryouts were this morning, Jake did really well and Josh did pretty good, better than I expected, and he didn't eat his glove the whole time which was a huge surprise! LOL! Then I came home and went straight to bed. Got up at 4:30! I never nap! Then work called so I'm doing quick build and then gonna have some dinner and head straight to the couch! Hopefully I'll feel good enough to clean tomorrow cause Michael is stripping wallpaper in the kitchen today and it's a mess! I even have new Crate papers and don't feel like scrapping! I must be sick!
OK well my build is done so I'll sign off now. Have a great weekend!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you're better today! Can't have that Crate paper sitting in your stash to long. ;)

Anonymous said...

It's Monday now Pam...are you doing any better or is it one of those nasty long term icky bugs? Hope you get to play with your new paper this week. (((hugs)))