Blah Blah Blogging Along

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Jolene!

To one of my faithful blog readers I dedicate this post! ;) I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!! After getting all that yummy Chatterbox paper maybe you can scrap the day away! ;)

I finally can post some Cape photos! This is one of my favorites! All of us on the beach. I am not happy with myself as always but love that we are all together so I will share it! That's Cindy on the left, then Carol, Chris, Andrea, and me in the blue sweater. This is Old Silver Beach on Cape Cod. It was a gorgeous 60 degree day. Carol even put her feet in the water! It was cold too! Another photo to share! ;)
It was such a fun weekend and I already miss my girlfriends terribly! I hope we can do this again!
Teaching a class tonight. I packed everything last night and hopefully didn't forget anything! Gotta love when I get to the store and have to purchase stuff because I forgot something! It should be fun since we get to play with paints, inks, chalks, distressing powers, and the heat gun! I need to come up with some good ideas for the next set of classes, anyone out there have any suggestions? Please comment if you do!
OK, well I guess I better get myself back to work, just took a quick break to post this. Have a great Thursday!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

LOL! Gotta love you Pam! Thanks for the birthday post dedication. I hope it's a fun and wonderful day too.
I love the picture of all of you girls on the beach. I'm so glad you had such a great time together.

Anonymous said...

You all look great! Pam, your legs are so long! I got robbed. ;)

I hope you all had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Oh, beach photos are my favorite! You all look GREAT! I so missed ya!