Blah Blah Blogging Along

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I'm back!!!

Whew! What a week/weekend it was! It started on Wednesday when I turned the big 4-0 and got so much better from there! Thursday I picked up Chris and Andrea (and after a couple delay's) Carol! It was so great to be together like that and so much fun! And then on Friday we packed up Michael's pickup truck (man that thing was full) and headed to Cape Cod to meet up with Cindy. It was so much fun and I got so spoiled that I'll be comparing every bday after this one to it!

I got a Z Becky Brown purse from Chris and Andrea. And then two altered frames from Andrea too! One was the awesome "Florida" one that she had published in the Creative Concepts magazine and the other is one that says Cape Cod and now has an awesome photo of the 5 of us on the beach in it. It's purple so it's in the scraproom! ;)

I got an accordian album and altered CD from Carol. The accordian album has photos of all the 123 Faculty and it's terrific! The CD is a friends CD.

Oh and Chris made the most awesome little box (pink and brown of course) with a mini album inside it all about friends! (Seemed to be the weekend theme!) It's beautiful! She said she got the box at the $ store! Man what that girl can do with stuff!

I also got money that I spent on the new Basic Grey and other stuff while at the Cape from Mom and Michael! The owner of the LSS where I work also gave me a ton of the Color Me Silly stuff for my bday! I was the first to get any of it because the stuff hadn't even been unpacked when I got it! ;) They also had a pink and brown cake for me and Becky (her bday is one week after mine) that was very yummy!

Oh and of course my bday balloons that were delivered to the crop room were so fun!

Then a package came from Wendy with an amazing lampwork bead bracelete, tourmaline necklace and a CD holder with a bunch of CDs in it that I had been wanting! I wore the bracelet and necklace all weekend even tho it didn't match every outfit! ;)

It was the best birthday ever and I wish I could spend it with my good friends every year! We are hoping we can do it again for Andrea's 40th! :)

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

What a PERFECT birthday you had Pam! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time with your friends. They obviously all care very much for you. It sounds like a blast! You really deserve it.
Happy 40th Birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are blessed to have such awesome friends!