Blah Blah Blogging Along

Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Monday (yeah, I'm being Sarcastic)

I totally hate Mondays. Especially after a nice weekend.
Friday night we had a great time at the bowling alley for our good friend's DD. So good in fact that the boys decided that is what they want to do for their bdays. They aren't having a big party like in past years because after Disney it's not in the budget but I told them they could pick two friends and we would have pizza and go bowling. They were good with that!
Saturday after the baseball games I headed up to Moultonboro, NH to Mary's sister Melissa's house for some scrapping. There was a nice bunch of ladies there, 8 of us in total and I got 6 pages done. Not too bad for being the last one there! I took a few photos but I don't have them off my computer yet. When I got home we went out to dinner and then I had to go and unpack and scan my pages! If you are so inclined to see them you can go here:

the first 6 are the ones I did Saturday night.

I'm scrapping again Friday night at Debbie's house and can't wait! One because Debbie is fun and two she's the Junkitz DT Coordinator so can you say heaven for me? I'll probably spend more time oohing and ahhing over all of her fun Junkitz stuff than scrapping! Oh Deb, if you're reading this, I need some Extreme Boy papers and a paisley foam stamp! ;) Just kidding (but not really)!

OK, so that's all for me for now. Hope you all have a great Monday!

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

Happy Monday to you too! ;-)

Boy, you have been a busy scrappin' girl with those Disney pics. Great pages!!

FlipFlop Mom said...

Oh your pages are BEAUTIFUL!! great Job!!

~dawne said...

Great layout Pam & 6 of them!!! Enjoy Friday night too:)

Jolene George said...

The layouts are so beautiful! You do such nice work Pam.
I wish you didn't have to work on Mondays so it wouldn't be such an awful day. I think a 4 day work week is good. :o)

Anonymous said...

I'll see what I can do...I might not have your exact requests but there is surely some fun stuff here you'll like! LOL

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts, Pam! Beautiful. :) I'm sorry your mondays are like my typical Friday. Have a great rest of the week!

Rachael said...

LOL, have fun fondling Debbie's goodies! (Bahahaha, I made a funny!)

Donna said...

Great job on all the pages!

I'm jealous that you got to hang out with Debbie. I wish I were closer. Then I could get to hang out with BOTH of you and I could harass you while you try to get creative. (That's the job of a non-scrapbooker.)