Blah Blah Blogging Along

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Whew! I'm getting there!

I had no idea I could pull so much off in 3 days! I finished shopping, got every gift wrapped except the Santa ones and all the baking done. My house is clean and although I'm a bit sleep deprived I am not so stressed anymore. My uncle is coming for lunch today and after they leave I'm going to make the potatoes and squash for Christmas to get a jump on that. I will only have stuffing and some pies to do tomorrow.
Jake was only sick for about 12 hours and "knock on wood" no one else has got it!
I'm officially ready now I think! LOL! So here's hoping you and yours all have a very Merry Christmas! See you all Tuesday!

2 comments :

Jolene George said...

I'm glad you were able to get so much done. Feels good to accomplis things even being a bit sleep deprived.

Anonymous said...

Aren't you glad it's all over?? I am!