Blah Blah Blogging Along

Monday, December 4, 2006

Happy Monday!

And Happy Birthday to my Mom! (I don't think she even knows I have a blog but Happy bday anyway Mom!)

We spent pretty much all day at her house yesterday. Got her a new desk and chair for the new Dell she bought (I got one so had to order her one too) and it took us 3 hours to get them all set up. Then we went out and got our tree. Can you believe I forgot my camera! I had the most awesome page idea all planned out too! Luckily mom brought hers so at least I'll have photos. Not my rebel photos but the some for the page I planned! ;) We then went out to dinner at one of Mom's favorite restaurants. Tonight we will have birthday cake at our house so doesn't look like the tree will get decorated until tomorrow night.

So my computer has internet finally. Still don't have the Itunes off the old computer. I can't get the External Enclosure recognized on the new computer. I'm going to try something out tonight to see if I can remedy that tonight though. :)

So that's all I've got for today. Hope you all have a great Monday!!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Mom!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Pam's mom! lol

Jolene George said...

Happy Birthday to your mom. What sweet gifts for her. Now that she has a new computer perhaps you should tell her you have a blog. :o) I can't wait to see your tree!!!