Blah Blah Blogging Along

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thursday and Counting!

Phew, it's almost Friday!!! I have so much to do this weekend! I need to box up all the sponsor stuff for the girls and get it in the mail and start working with the stuff myself! I did so much organizing in my room on Saturday and Sunday that I didn't get any scrapping done last weekend! Working full time really takes a toll on my scrap time! Jeesh!

So is anyone else watching Idol? I missed it on Tuesday because I was at my book club meeting but I watched last night. I swear I've got to lighten up! I know that they put the bad ones on there to make us laugh but I just feel so bad for them when they are so heartbroken! I mean the ones that say I'll be back and whatnot I could care less but those poor people that really think they can sing because they make in in front of the judges and they get laughed at is just so sad!!!
Does anyone else feel this way or am I just lame?
And how about LOST? I just don't know what to think about Charley! And Kate, what the heck, does she have a thing for Sawyer or Jack? Will they just get the plot going on that one already! I watch all of two shows on TV as you can see and they both really get to my blood pressure! I guess I shouldn't pick two that are on in the same night for health reasons huh?

Well the snow finally stopped here in New England and we might get some nice weather over the weekend for the boys to have fun in the snow. I'm hoping we can finally take them sledding at one of the ski hills! We've been promising them for a couple of weeks! Notice I didn't say skiing! That's because I don't ski! Where will I be, in the lodge, or taking photos, I won't even get a tube for sledding (if you don't know I HATE winter). I'll bring a really good book, my camera, and enjoy the "Me" time! Hmmm, wonder if they have tables big enough to scrap at in the lodge
OK, it's time to go to work! Have a great day! Cya tomorrow!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, can't wait to get my box of goodies! :D

Have fun at the lodge...time to relax and read or veg sounds heavenly! And if you hate winter, you live in the wrong place, girlie! I told you there's plenty of room in Texas! :D

Anonymous said...

I totally feel that same way when I watch AI. Normally I like sarcastic people (of course because I *am* one) but Simon goes too far.