Blah Blah Blogging Along

Sunday, January 29, 2006

My DH ROCKS!!!

I woke up at 5:30 today so I decided to scrap a bit before everyone woke up. Michael and I had plans to paint the den. When he got up, he asked for my help moving my desk and then said I could go back down to the basement for an hour or 2 while he did the taping and prep work. Then he came down awhile later and told me he would do the whole thing himself and I could keep scrapping!!! What a guy! So I got a 2 page layout done and a single page. I also did two quilling projects using sponsor stuff! I actually used 3 sponsor products today! Woohoo! Now I'm working on my NYOBC layout. I have to decide which "BIG" picture I want to print out. The papers are a bit busy but I think I'll like them with what I have planned.

Michael took the boys Geocaching again. They had a blast yesterday. I told them I will go with them when the weather gets nicer. Fair weather person that I am! :)

So again the weekend is too short and it's coming to a close but it has been great so far! Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments :