Blah Blah Blogging Along

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tagged (thanks Rach!)

1)Four jobs you have had in your life.
High School Worked in a Bakery
Hair Dresser
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Release Engineer

2)Four Movies you could watch over and over
Grease
Wizard of Oz
Sound of Music
Dirty Dancing
I'm sure there are more current ones but of course I can't think of any right now!

3)Four places you have lived
New Hampshire
Massachusetts
Hawaii
Ohio

Being an Air Force Brat, there are more but it only said 4! ;)

3)Four TV shows you love to watch
LOST
American Idol
Extreme Home Makeover - when I rememember it's on.

I'm lame, I don't watch much TV!

4)Four places you have been on vacation
Orlando, FL
Melbourne, FL
New Smyrna Beach, FL
York Beach, ME

I like FL what can I say!

5)Four websites you visit daily
www.123-scrap.com (imagine that)
blogs
www.ourstampingstudio.com
www.scrappersanonymous.com

6)Four favourite Foods
Lasagna
Roast Beef
Chocolate
Eggs Benedict

7)Four places you would rather be right now
Florida
Scrappin
Cape Cod with Andrea, Chris, Carol and Cindy! ;)
Anywhere warm (it's snowing again!)

8)Four bloggers you are taggin.
Lisa
?
?
?

Gee I'll be amazed if I can find 4 people that read my blog that haven't been tagged!

No comments :