Blah Blah Blogging Along

Friday, July 21, 2006

Scrappin!!!

Woohoo! My best scrappin bud Karen is in town! She's my faithful scrappin pal, the one I went to two CKU's with, every crop with, cropped at home with and she's staying at my house! They got here Wed. night and will be here till Sunday morning. I have the day off today and it's supposed to rain so guess what we will be doing? I thing I'm taking a trip to Lighthouse first tho because the Junkitz stuff finally came in!!! I have to go see what came! As if I didn't spend enough last night, we had to meet some old co-workers in Westford last night so we stopped at Michaels and Ink-About-It. I bought some tips for my Japanese Screw Punch and some Autumn Leaves Scroll stamps that are just gorgous. Both some expensive ticket items! Also got some of the new Daisy D's papers, oh they are gorgoues, and some Chatterbox papers from CHA winter since we don't have them at the store. But man I have been dying for Junkitz! I did get a few things at the convention but hopefully there is still some left for me when I get in there!
Going to work on some class samples today and get some vacation photos scrapped at the same time. Bonus!! I love that! I also have some new Bazzil accordian albums to play with they look very fun! I see some early presents in the making! And need to decide what papers I'm going to use for the recipe box and card box classes. Lots to accomplish! It will be fun to have Karen here to work with! Just like old times!
So hope everyone has a fab Friday!!! I am off to shower and stuff!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

How totally fun! Enjoy your time scrappin' together!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great scrappy weekend Pam!! Yeh!! It sure has been raining today! BTW...class lists are posted at LMS, I don't know about GMS, in case you're interested.

Anonymous said...

Man, I wanna come play with all YOUR new goodies!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like so much fun Pam! To hear you talking of all those fun supplies excites me.