Blah Blah Blogging Along

Monday, July 24, 2006

My Friend Jen!

Today's post is a tribute to Jen Caputo. We had a great time when we spent the day in Boston with her and Adam and I was finally able to scrap a page from one of the photos taken as proof this past weekend. I used some of the new toys I bought too, Rhonna Farrer's Acrylic Stamps (that I had to have thanks to Rachael), Basic Grey book plates, and very fun chipboard arrows. Oh and of course one of my favorite lines of papers Chatterbox!

So the story behind the photo on this page is the gianormous bowl of French Onion Soup! We had decided to order off the appetizer menu for dinner after eating so much chowder for lunch. Well when they brought out this bowl Jen and I burst into a fit of laughter. I have to say, it was the best French Onion Soup I've tasted in forever and it filled up Jen, Adam and I darn well! BTW, that is the purple beer in front of the bowl too! ;) And doesn't Jen look adorable?! I could never look that cute with a bowl that big in front of me, I'd just look like a glutton!

Yeah, yeah, I'm rambling, here is the page! Enjoy! And have a great night!

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

What a super fun page... still kicking myself for not meeting up with you guys!

Anonymous said...

Love how you used the arrow! Always great with Chatterbox!! Loving those fun stamps! Great page! That sure is one big bowl!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh Pam you are soo funny!! I love it!!!!!! Yay a tribute to me!!! hehehe mmm... i miss that place, I would so go there everyday!

Anonymous said...

and hey look - i can post on your blog now - woohoo!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute layout and story. I love all the embellishments and I love how the chipboard aarow points to the BIG bowl of soup! Too cute Pam!