Blah Blah Blogging Along

Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Friday!

I'm so glad there is only one more day of work! It's been a long week! I'm looking forward to a very quite weekend of scrapping! It's supposed to rain tomorrow so I'm going to hide in my scraproom. Both boys are gone, Jake is spending another week in Maine and Josh is going to his Nana's house so it's just Michael and I. Michael has lots of projects he is working on so I'm gonna let him! LOL!

I got some fun stuff in from 2 Peas yesterday that I can't wait to use! Although I should know better than to order things online because you really can't tell and if you don't read descriptions you may not know that these are actually huge!



And on top of that I accidently ordered 2 sets! It's been awhile since I ordered anything online so I guess I wasn't paying attention to the final checkout page! It's OK, I've got plenty of scrappy friends to send one too!

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be back this weekend with more layouts to share! Have a great weekend!

No comments :