Blah Blah Blogging Along

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Kristi!

It' s a wonderful and beautiful lady's birthday tomorrow. Kristi and I met thorough the Junkitz site when we both used to stalk the DT's blogs. Well she was actually friends with Kendra IRL so I was the only stalker but that's another story. I had the pleasure of meeting Kristi IRL last October during our girls weekend in Kansas City which I have blogged about in previous posts. I even got to room with her and she is so much fun.
So Happy Birthday Kristi, may you have many many more and a fabulous day today! I am a slacker so I didn't make a fun little album or post unflattering photos like Sue did!

3 comments :

Kristi Smith said...

Thanks so much, Pam! It was great meeting you too! I can't wait to turn 28 tomorrow! ;)

Thanks for not posting unflattering photos like Sue. lol

Donna said...

Cute post Pam! You're more on the ball than I am.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Connor's mouth will be $6000 when we're done. It sucks. :(

Hallie