Blah Blah Blogging Along

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cards and a Coach Gift

So my good friend Chris is here in town this week and I took the day off yesterday to spend with her. It was crappy and rainy so we didn’t do the usual boating on the lake that we usually do every year so instead we scrapped! I needed to make a coach gift and some cards for teachers and I convinced Chris to make the cards for me while I worked on the album. She’s such a great card maker and I hate making them and I knew she would do so much better than I could. I was right, check these out:

100_0132 100_0131

Thanks girlfriend you are da bomb!

And I made a CD album for the coach. I won’t bore you with all 18 pages. It’s pretty simple because it’s for a guy that’s probably never seen a scrapbook so I didn’t go nuts.

Front Cover stitched to look like a baseball

 100_0133

And a few of the inside pages:

100_0136

100_0134

100_0135

We are off to a soccer tournament, baseball playoff game and then a party at the Lake with Chris and her family! Busy day! Have a great one!

4 comments :

Jheri said...

what a cleaver idea for the baseball coach. That turned out so well Pam!

Jheri said...

what a cleaver idea Pam.. this turned out so well.

Donna said...

Very cute! When you said a Coach gift I thought someone gave you a new purse!

Chris said...

Aww, thanks for putting up my cards. I think the "teacher" slipped a little....darn glue! :) It was really great to see you and the boys! A year it too long to wait....