Blah Blah Blogging Along

Thursday, September 25, 2008

7 Things

My friend Andreea tagged me and since I had already done her tag way back in april 07 I linked her to that post and thought I was good to go, until I read Donna's Blog!

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1. Be debt free.
2. Move somewhere warm where it NEVER snows.
3. Go to Australia.
4. Learn to be a great photographer.
5. Go to Alaska (when it's warm).
6. Take my kids to Disney again.
7. Be a Gramma (but not for at least 20 years!)

7 Things I Do Now
1. Play on the computer way too much.
2. Work.
3. Eat too much junk.
4. Don't exercise.
5. Take things too seriously.
6. Digi Scrap.
7. Spend money.

7 Things I Can't Do
1. Exercise faithfully.
2. Give up sugar (but according to Deb's blog neither can she so I'm not alone!)
3. Skip a week of cleaning my house.
4. Bite my tongue enough.
5. Drive a stick shift.
6. Rock Climb.
7. Leave the house with the bed unmade.

7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex
1. Eyes.
2. Twinkly eyes.
3. A great personality.
4. Good physique.
5. Has manners.
6. Works hard.
7. Unhairy (well except for the head).

7 Things That I Say Most Often
1. Cool.
2. Awesome
3. Are you kidding me
4. Go take your shower please.
5. Leave your brother alone.
6. Bedtime!
7. Brush your teeth and wash your face

7 Celebrities That I Admire
1. Oprah (how can I not she's the richest women)
2. Taylor Swift (gorgeous and can that girl sing!)
3. Tom Hanks (I would love to be that funny!)
4. Kenny Chesney (he lives in the Caribbean!)
5. Carrie Underwood (see #2)
6. Faith Hill (she's married to Tim!)
7. ?

7 Favorite Foods
1. Chocolate
2. Lasagna
3. Rare steak
4. Tiramisu
5. Brownies
6. Bananas
7. Garlic Mashed potatoes

7 People Who Need To Do This
1. Debbie
2. Kristi
3. Mary
4. Andrea (payback stinks doesn't it) ;)
5. Sharon
6. Tember
7. Chris (cause she never blogs!)

6 comments :

Donna said...

Bwaa haa haa....I got you! Good answers.

Anonymous said...

Oh my.... and off I go. Now I wonder if I know 7 other bloggers! LOL

Jolene George said...

Cute tag. Loved your answers. September tagged me with it too. I haven't done it yet. Your layouts on the previous post are darling. I love them. I bet it had been hard adjusting to the new job.

What's so funny? said...

I did this in a word document days ago and I will post it next week. I had to celebrate Caesar's birthday and all....

cheers!

Leslie Ashe said...

Hey pretty lady!!
You're so sweet - thank you SO much for your comments on my blog!

Your 7 tag is so cute! Love reading all that about you!

You wanted to know about my letter stickers on one of my layouts -
I got them at Target! They're Marcella by K - a new release I think - they're so pretty!!

Hope you're having a GREAT weekend!
Leslie

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, but is this where I go for tech support in Photoshop when I'm having that "deer in the headlights" feeling about my Graphic Design class?

:D Wanna be a bit of a tutor???? LOL

Tem