Blah Blah Blogging Along

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fast Food

I am not a Fast Food eater for the most part. I tend to get pizza or a sub before I'll get McDonalds or whatever but Taco Bell gets me every time. I have no idea why I love it so much. They even too my very favorite item off the menu. BUT, I found another, the Crunch Wrap Supreme. I LOVE THEM! I know Fast Food is bad and I know those places are not the cleanest but every once in a while I just have to have Taco Bell. Now if we had a Del Taco around these parts I'd probably eat a lot more fast food for sure.

What is your favorite fast food place and why?

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I don't really like any fast food BUT i will eat pretty much all of it. sad. Wait, I do like chik-fil-a. yummy!

Kristi Smith said...

I like the Big Mac from McDonalds.
The double cheeseburger with cheese fries from Steak-N-Shake. Chicken Chalupa Supremes from Taco Bell. Mozzarella sticks with a Diet Strawberry Limeade from Sonic. A roast beef with swiss cheese from Arby's. And ham and turkey on wheat with spinach, black olives, green peppers, onions, pickles, banana peppers, salt and pepper, and one line of light mayo from Subway. ;)