Blah Blah Blogging Along

Friday, September 5, 2008

Crayola Colors

Do you know your colors? I still have my box of 64 colors of Crayola's from when I was around 10 years old. Coloring was one of my favorite pastimes as a kid. I took this test to see how well I still knew the colors and I thought I did pretty well considering there were some colors I'd never even heard of!

I got all 64 named eventually but got 22 wrong first! LOL!

Here is the test:

http://www.crayola.com/promos/64boxBirthday/colorQuizzer.cfm

Come back and let me know how you did!

6 comments :

Grandma September said...

You did better than I did. I missed 28. Some of those kid colors, okay, all of those kid colors, I'd never heard of!!!!! Cute quiz though.

How's the new job?

Tember

Donna said...

You did better than I did too. I think I made 24 mistakes. I just kept trying until I got the right answer. I knew the old ones but not the new ones.

Amy C. Bleser said...

hahahaha! I'm terrible at this. I got 42 wrong! 42! And some of those were multiple on the same crayon. I can't remember which one it was that I actually got wrong 4 times.

I miss you! ((hugs))

Karen said...

Well, I finally got them all right after 25 mistakes. Eek! I thought I knew my Crayolas better than that!

kimmy said...

The results are in: I only know the colors that come in a box of 8!!!!

Kimmy

Anonymous said...

It was those darn "kid's choice" colors that threw my score off. I got the same as you but dang those were hard (and not in my decade either).